Itchy scalp shampoo
If you are suffering from an itchy scalp problem then you are advised to use a good natural shampoo. There are many products available in the market but, these types of products are chemical based and are loaded with side effects. In order to get long lasting results try to use home based ingredients to make an excellent itchy scalp shampoo. Here are some itchy scalp shampoo recipes that will definitely help you.
Best Itchy Scalp Shampoo
Things you’ll need
Chamomile tea = 3 cups
Grated castle soap = 3 tablespoon
Essential oil = 5 drops
Glycerin = 1 tablespoon
- Mix all ingredients.
- Use this mixture to wash your hair.
- Massage it thoroughly.
- Apply some extra virgin olive oil to your scalp.
- After some time, apply a paste of baking soda with water.
- Wait for some time and then wash off with water.
- After washing apply apple cider vinegar for few minutes and then rinse it off.
Natural itchy scalp shampoo
Things you’ll need
Distilled water = 1 ½ cups
Dried rosemary = 1 tablespoon
Dried lavender flowers = 1 tablespoon
Dried nettle leaves = 1 tablespoon
Dried chamomile flowers = 2 tablespoons
Jojoba oil = 1 tablespoon
Castile soap = ½ cup
Lavender oil = ½ teaspoon
- First of all, boil water.
- Now, add all dry ingredients in to the water.
- Cover this mixture tightly and leave it for about an hour.
- Filter it and jojoba oil, castile soap and lavender oil.
- Use this c shampoo to get rid of that irritating itchy scalp.
- Make sure you shake the bottle before using it.
Rosemary essential oil
- Wash your hair with a good quality herbal shampoo.
- Now add 5 drops of rosemary oil to one cup of warm water.
- Massage your scalp with rosemary essential oil containing water.
- Leave it for 15 minutes.
- Towel dry your hair and comb them.
Fenugreek seeds for itchy scalp
- Soak some fenugreek seed in water at night.
- In the morning, grind the soaked seeds to make a paste.
- Apply the paste over your scalp.
- Leave it for sometime and then wash off your hair with regular shampoo.