Dry flaky scalp home remedies
There is no need of spending lot of money on chemical based products for the treatment of your dry flaky scalp problem. Here are some home remedies for dry flaky scalp that you can use to get rid of your problem.
Home Remedies for dry flaky scalp
- Tea tree oil is fully loaded with anti septic properties and is very beneficial in the treatment of infections that are responsible for flaky scalp. Add tea tree oil to a mild shampoo and get the results in a few weeks.
- Olive oil is also good for the nourishment of your hair and scalp. It helps prevent dryness and itchiness. Apply it on your scalp before going to bed at night. Use a shower cap and leave it overnight. In the morning, use a mild shampoo for washing your hair and scalp.
Apple Cider Vinegar
- Apple cider vinegar is a well known ingredient for dry scalp problem.
- Make a mixture by mixing 2 parts apple cider vinegar + 1 part lukewarm + few drops lavender or rosemary essential oils .
- Apply this mixture on your scalp and hair.
- Massage it well on your scalp for a few minutes.
- Leave it on your scalp to dry and rinse it off.
- It helps restrict the fungus growth that can be a cause of flaky scalp.
- Take four to five teaspoons of green tea.
- Brew it in a pot for some time.
- Apply it on your scalp.
- Massage well.
- Leave on for 20 minutes.
- Wash off with an oil based shampoo.
- Use this remedy at least once a week.
- In order to clean your scalp and hair nicely, apply moistened baking soda to your scalp and hair.
- Use warm water for washing your head.
- Now, use a mild shampoo.
- Soak three tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in cold water for overnight.
- Grind them to make a soft paste.
- Apply this paste on your scalp.
- Leave it on for about 45 minutes.
- Rinse off with a mild shampoo.