Effective dry scalp remedies
There are many people those who are suffering from dry scalp problem. Dry scalp situation is really very embarrassing. There are many natural remedies that can be successfully used to get rid of your problem. Here are some of those remedies
Effective remedies for dry scalp
- First of all, do your best to fight dry scalp from the inside and from the outside. Keep your body hydrated by drinking plenty of water. Make your diet menu healthy by including lot of fruits and vegetables in to it. Your body cannot fight off illness or irritants without being healthy first, and doing these steps will keep the skin all over your body healthy and glowing.
- There are many oils with are quite beneficial in the treatment of dry scalp, some good oils are lavender, eucalyptus, and German chamomile. These oils are also loaded with antibacterial properties. Massage your scalp with these oils leave on for up to 20 minutes. You will then need to shampoo as normal.
- Use willow bark containing products. Willow Bark causes skin to slough off and allows your pores to stay readily open.
- Use neem oil for dry itchy scalp. This oil helps kill bacteria and also quite beneficial for removing redness and itching.
- Try this remedy – Soak ¼ cup of oatmeal in water for about 20 minutes. Mix well, then strain the liquid into a cup. Now, add 5 drops each of lavender and rosemary oil. Apply this resultant mixture on your scalp. Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Oil treatment once or twice a week is also essential. It also helps maintain healthy blood circulation in your scalp areas. Use oils like olive oil, cedar wood, lavender oil, or peppermint. Olive oil has many nutrients for the hair, and encourages growth. Cedar wood oil is said to maintain hair growth. Lavender is cleansing, Peppermint will stimulate and cool the scalp.
- Taking garlic or oregano oil capsules is a great way to fight dry scalp internally.